If a rider has not automatically qualified or was unable to attend their Home State Championships and wishes to gain entry to the BMX National Championships, a rider is required to submit a wild card application (see 2015 National Championships Entry Guide for more information).
The completed wild card application form is to be lodged with the BMX Australia office (by either post, facsimile or email to the BMXA contact details provided on page 2) along with a manual entry form and any supporting documents.
ITEMS TO BE PROVIDED TO BMXA:
- Completed wild card application
- Completed manual entry form* (will be processed once application has been successful)
- Any supporting document(s) for application
* Entries cannot be processed online when applying for a wild card.
Completed wild card applications will be provided to the Event Management Committee. The Event Management Committee will in their sole discretion decide whether a wild card application is accepted. All wild card applications will be considered individually and will require supporting documentation. The decision of the Event Management Committee is final and there is no appeal available from this decision.
If an application has been approved, the rider will be notified and their entry will be processed.
CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A WILD CARD:
- 8 year riders that competed in their State Championships as a Sprocket
- Riders who competed in their State Championships in one class, but wish to enter a secondary class (ie 24” Cruiser)
Wild Card Applications close 11pm (ADST) Fri, 20 Mar, 2015
Wildcard Application Form